Transforming Health Care
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor seeks new and innovative ways to improve health and wellness. The Farm serves our community by improving access to fresh food, nutrition education, and therapy. Our people-centered care approach includes:
- Engagement: We provide a vibrant, welcoming space where we grow healthy individuals and communities
- Education: We foster joy and discovery through inquiry and exploration of the natural world and food
- Therapy and Wellness: We provide access to a healing space for patients, staff, and visitors
- Growing: We grow to produce to promote healthy seasonal eating
- Stewardship: We manage our environmental resources responsibly
We grow a healthy community by empowering people through food, education, and relationships.
We join everyone on their path to better health.
We honor each person’s unique experience.
We inspire joyful connections.
We actively include a diverse community.
We build and maintain fearless partnerships.
We innovate passionately.
We embed environmental sustainability in all we do.
We utilize our resources responsibly.
We live these values with love.
We live our mission by:
Producing delicious and nutritious food
Nourishing minds, bodies, and spirits
Educating at the intersection of health, agriculture, and sustainability
Cultivating purposeful relationships