Do you need help eating healthier?
Join the Farm Share program at the Farm at Trinity Health! You will get weekly boxes of fresh vegetables and fruits.
What: We believe everyone has a right to high quality, locally grown produce. We don’t want cost to get in the way. We offer a sliding scale for our Farm Share Program to qualifying families. We work with you to set a fair price that fits with your budget. Join our program and get a box of fresh fruits and vegetables grown by local farmers every week. Plus, educational weekly newsletters, budget friendly recipes, and connections to other community resources.
When: April – December
How much: Range from $0 – $30/week
Payment Options: We offer a sliding scale and alternative payment options, including SNAP/EBT. After you apply you will be contacted to confirm eligibility and discuss the discounted Farm Share rate, that works best for you. (Note: SNAP/EBT only in Ann Arbor location.)
- Need for food assistance (examples include earning less that 80% of median income; having to choose between buying fresh fruits and vegetables and other necessities; having difficulty providing healthy meals; qualify for SNAP or WIC)
- Commitment and ability to picking up your box of veggies every week
- Commitment to an in-person orientation and filling out a post-participation survey.
Interested in the program, but don’t qualify? Check out our member-pay Farm Share. Learn more here
Please note that there are limited spots available and you may be wait-listed.
- People love it! Previous members reported:
- Eating more fruits and veggies
- Trying new fruits and veggies
- Feeling healthier
- Losing weight
- Having fun trying new foods with their children
- Support local farmers!
What Will I Get?
There will be different vegetables and some fruit throughout the season. Examples:
Spring: Kale, radishes, oats, honey, peas, lettuce
Summer: Tomatoes, zucchini, blueberries, corn, collards
Fall: Squash, potatoes, spinach, turnips, carrots, beets, apples