Event Rental Space
(Food Hub and Outdoor Classroom)
The Farm at Trinity Health is an innovative hospital-based farm working to improve the health and wellness of patients, staff, and visitors of Trinity Health, as well as local community members. The Farm serves the community through improving access to fresh food, nutrition education, and food security.
The Farm is home to The Food Hub Kitchen & Classroom, a brand-new addition to the farm in 2021, housing a demonstration kitchen/conference/meeting space available for rental. Additionally, the Outdoor Classroom and fields continue to be available for larger groups. Rental of space on The Farm includes the use of facility and grounds, as well as farm staff presence throughout the event.
To learn more about renting the farm for your upcoming event, please view our Event Rental Information Sheet:
Trinity Colleague Retreats
The Farm at Trinity Ann Arbor offers retreats to health system departments to build camaraderie and increase wellness. Farm retreats are aligned with the pillars of Trinity Health Ann Arbor’s Lifestyle Medicine program, specifically:
- Enjoying a plant predominant diet
- Forming and maintaining positive relationships
- Increasing physical activity
Choose from 3 different retreat options:
- Team Building Morning: Join us for a farm tour and work together on a farm project like weeding.
- Share a Meal: We will guide you through harvesting ingredients and preparing a dish to complement a meal catered by one of our local restaurant partners (additional catering fee of $15/person)
- Stronger Together: Enjoy a tour of The Farm and then a team-building activity focused on wellness.
Cost: $25 per person. Catering fees for retreats with a meal are an additional $15 per participant. Funds are available for departments in need.
To schedule a Colleague Retreat, please fill out the form: