Do you or someone you know need help affording fresh, healthy food? The Farm has received a grant to give out FREE CSA shares to families in need!
To qualify for the program:
- You need help affording more fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Examples:
- You have had to choose between buying produce and other necessities within the last month.
- You already participate in food assistance programs such as SNAP or WIC
- You have 1+ children in the household or you are pregnant
- You can commit to picking up your CSA share at The Farm each week from June 20-Sept 19.
- You can commit to attending an orientation at The Farm [June 13 4:30-6:30pm or June 16 12-2pm] and filling out a pre and post participation survey.
Learn more on our CSA (subsidized) page