The Farm at St. Joe’s Celebrates National Nutrition Month in March at the Farmer’s Market 3-16-11 from 11-1.
A healthy lifestyle is the key to looking good, feeling great and being your best at work and play. It all starts with healthy eating and exercise. Registered Dietitians will be available March 16th from 11-1 in the lobby at the Farmer’s Market. Stop by for great advice and free samples of delicious products.
Also, look for nutritious cafeteria specials each Wednesday throughout the month of March. We welcome you to speak with the registered dietitians and sample the following complimentary treats:
- Barilla Pasta salad featuring The Farm’s Tuscan kale
- Hot cereal and flax seeds donated by Hodgson Mills
- Vitalicious VitaTops muffins
- Fiber One cereal packets donated by General Mills
- Muesli from Bob’s Red Mill
- Win a basket of samples from Eden Foods
- Free coupons for Wasa crackers, Barilla pasta and Chobani Yogurt
- Awesome handouts created by the Clinical Nutrition Team
Think spring! Don’t forget to pick up a free packet of heirloom tomato seeds to help get your garden started! Also, Farmer Dan is available to help with any garden questions!
We thank the Southeast Michigan Dietetic Association for their generous grant that allowed us to purchase heirloom tomato seeds.